Monday, January 28, 2013

What to do with all those cute family photo Christmas cards?


We get a lot of family & friend photo Christmas cards that I have been saving for several years.  I found a really cute way to keep these cards organized on pinterest - take all of the cards you want to save, punch a hole in the upper left hand corner and tie the cards together with a ribbon.  What a great idea!

I organized by year and started with 2012 (since I still hadn't put them away from Christmas!).  I used one of my favorite cards as a cover, cut out a few snowflakes, and wrote the year.  We plan to put them out with the Christmas decorations next year (with the rest of the cards I saved that I will eventually get to organizing...).

1 comments:

  1. Good article! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. Buy Mail Order Magic Mushrooms Online

    ReplyDelete