Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Baked Chicken with Avocado and Mozzarella



Ingredients
2-4 Boneless chicken breasts
1/2 to 1 cup chicken stock
1-2 tbsp EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
Salt seasoning
2 avocados, cut in slices
3 Tomatoes, cut into slices
1-8oz package of fresh Mozzarella, cut into thin slices

Directions
  1. Preheat over to 350 degrees. 
  2. Place boneless chicken breasts in large baking pan. 
  3. Pour chicken stock over the chicken breasts, make sure there is a thin layer of liquid covering the pan. 
  4. Rub top of chicken breasts with EVOO.
  5. Season with your favorite seasoning (we have been using this stuff called "magique" - Tom got some as samples from work).
  6. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. 
  7. Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes. 
  8. Remove from oven.
  9. Top with sliced tomatoes, sliced avocado, then the sliced Mozzarella. 
  10. Return to the oven and bake uncovered until cheese melts.
  11. Serve with your favorite sides, we chose tricolored quinoa and roasted vegetables.




Roasted Veggies: 


10 comments:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Motivational Quotes for Work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect blog for anybody who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you. You definitely put a new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. neo georgian

    ReplyDelete
  3. To read such a good article is can learn many things, thank you very much for writing so hard, by the way have a look at our goods. Cheap Ejuice in UAE

    ReplyDelete
  4. We ensure the best products and service levels to meet the particular requirements of every customer site. We understand that 'one size' simply. ειδήσεισ ελλάδα τώρα

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! sheep minerals and vitamins

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all appreciate your share, like your blog, the hope can share with you more wonderful blog, and Welcome. Steroids in uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog article about this topic, I have been lately in your blog once or twice now. I just wanted to say hi and show my thanks for the information provided. Portaloo Hire Cheltenham

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing. cannabis extraction businessplan Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am bookmarking this page, in the future I might try to write a book to go along with my blog, but I will see. Looking forward for more post with useful tips and ideas. cannabis business plan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very happy to discover your post as it will on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. hemp CBD financial model

    ReplyDelete