Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Travel Memento & Photo Collage

This turned out to be a great way to display small mementos and pictures of our travels in the house!


I have been saving pictures, postcards, tickets, $$, etc from my international work trips and our vacations with the intention of creating a travel scrapbook.

Then we got this great picture collage frame for Christmas (thank you!!!!) and I thought it would be a nice way to display some of the things we have collected over the past couple of years.

First I went through everything we saved, chose some favorites and laid them out in the collage pattern.


I cut everything to fit in the layout, and used scrapbook paper to fill in any holes our pictures, maps, tickets, etc did not cover.

 


I used the photo paper that came with the frame as the layout template and taped everything to it. 


Once everything was attached to the paper, I put the rest of the frame together. 


Here it is! I love it!! 

10 comments:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Product Strategy Consultant

    ReplyDelete