Friday, October 28, 2011

Dad's Health Tip of the Week: Weight Loss

The number one concern of my customers in the nutrition store where I work is weight loss. I can honestly say there is no magic supplement to make you lose weight. The key is simple, diet and exercise. There are numerous diet plans out there along with hundreds of exercise machines for the home that make extraordinary claims about losing weight. My theory is that if you follow a consistent healthy diet and exercise regularly you will lose weight. Crash diets are temporary and exercise machines only work if you use them.
Here is a very simple idea that will work if you follow it.  Eat small quantities every 3 hours up until 7 or 8 at night.  Try to exercise 4 times a week - whether it’s going to the gym or walking and doing pushups and sit ups at home. By eating small amounts more frequently you raise your metabolism. By increasing your muscle mass through exercise you also increase your metabolism.  By increasing your metabolism you burn more fat - it’s that simple!
With that said there is one product that I have seen that seems to work as far as increased energy and appetite suppression.  It is called Lean EFX and the feedback I get in the store about this product is very positive, especially from women. This is a long lasting energy pill that shouldn’t be taken later than 2 or 3 pm, any later than that and it will keep you up at night.
I also need to stress the importance of hydrating your body. I know I have said this before but if you are not properly hydrated, your body simply cannot react the way it is designed to. The best water for this is Kangen water (alkaline ionized water). You need to drink a minimum of ½ gallon of this water every day and you will see the difference.
To purchase the products I have mentioned visit the following websites:
Lean EFX     www.physicaladdictions.com
Kangen water   www.great2hydrate.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment